Friday, April 15, 2016

Brief Update

Hey family & friends,

Its been a while crocodile since I've posted anything on here and I think it's time for an update. I'm so excited!

I still haven't gotten a kidney transplant but my Nephrology Team thinks it's time I focus all my time & energy to losing weight, finding a donor and finally getting the transplant done.

I must admit that I THOUGHT one of my nephrologists was a real jerk telling me like it is, having ZERO bedside manner, but he was simply trying to help me get over fear and LIVE!

That said, weight loss surgery is scheduled for Thursday, May 5, 2016...... Yahoo!!!

I am so excited for what Heavenly Father has in store for me. I'm excited to live and do stuff I've always wanted to! Stay tuned.....

I love you all,
Faga❤

No comments:

Post a Comment