Monday, April 20, 2015

My Weightloss Plan

The plan I've had most success with is the Mike Thurmond 6 Week Body Makeover (6WBMO) and I'd like to incorporate it into my weight loss plan. There are two main reasons why:

• It requires eating a meal or snack every 2-3 hours. Being a diabetic, this is perfect for maintaining sugar levels and as an added bonus, it helps to speed up metabolism.

• For my body type (A), one is allowed to eat protein, veggies, very little fruit, no white stuff (flour, sugar, salt, dairy, starchy veggies, bread, etc.) As someone who suffers from Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD), refraining from foods with high potassium and phosphorous is key!

⭐My Meal Plan⭐
• Breakfast: 2oz protein, 1 c raw veg, 1/2 c steamed veg
• Mid-morning Snack (+2 hours): 1 c raw veg
• Lunch (+3 hours): 3oz protein, 1 c raw veg, 1/3 c fruit
• Mid-afternoon Snack (+2 hours): 1 c raw veg
• Dinner (+3 hours): 3oz protein, 1 c raw veg, 1/2 c steamed veg
• Evening Snack (+2 hours): 1 c raw veg

I really loved having to fulfill weekly challenges in their forum too. I've called upon my Facebook family to help me out with this part & later, an exercise regimen. Each week, one is required to post EVERY Monday...

• Weight:
• Measurements: total inches
• Goal for the week: weight loss
• Reward: What you will reward yourself with should you meet your goal (not with food LOL)
• Water: Y/N (if drank 100oz/day)
• Cardio: Y/N (daily cardio 30-45 min)
• Toning: Y/N (MTTh F)

I am hopeful that this plan will work! Good luck to all coming on board to support me. I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment