Monday, April 20, 2015

Day 1 of 150lb Weight Loss Goal

Today is Day 1. Very nervous & excited at the same time. I need to lose 150lbs in FOUR months so I can hopefully be a candidate for a kidney transplant

The hardest part for me is ALWAYS the eating part! I want to focus solely on eating good foods and getting a schedule down solid before starting an exercise plan.

I've done it before & I can do it again. I want to LIVE... to see my babies grow up, go on missions, finish college, get married in the temple & have kids of their own😢

I have to do this!!! I may need your help though, family & friends😃 The reason I was able to go from 600+ down to 445 in 8 months was because of the support from my family, friends & neighbors...


Maybe we should start a challenge😉?

No comments:

Post a Comment