- Age 18 - pass with flying colors LOL
- Non-smoker - pass
- Drug Use - pass
- Health Problems - high blood pressure, diabetes, systemic lupu erythematosus - pass, polycystic kidney disease - pass, substance abuse - pass, psychiatric illness - somewhat pass LOL, heart disease - pass, lung disease - pass, recent cancer - pass, low kidney function, protein in urine, active hepatitis B or infection - pass, use of medicines know to cause kidney damage - pass, history of blood clots - pass
- Obesity - uhhh... BMI must be below 24.9!!! Yeah, I just looked at the chart and it must be a misprint (on all the websites I've checked LOL). My weight for my height of 5'6 should be 140lbs. Are you saying ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY POUNDS?? Okay, I just need to lose 140lbs. Dass all? I got dis... oh boy!
- Psychosocial Issues - just barely passed
- Insurance Coverage - ???
- Primary Care Doctor - pass
Saturday, March 28, 2015
Kidney Transplant Guidelines
After crying [UH-GA-LEE], I've wiped my tears of self-pity and hanabaddah and I'm ready to see what this KIDNEY TRANSPLANT business is all about. I found the first site on google search giving a little information/criteria for having a procedure like this done. Can I just say, "OH LAWD, HAVE MERCY!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment