Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Monday 3/30: What a TERRIBLE Day!!!

Monday 3/30

Today was THE TOUGHEST day of my life. I cannot believe I LIVED and made it through.

Got up at 945am to get ready for dialysis. Went to the bathroom... almost passed out, called 911, stayed at the ER 6 hours after they poked 20 times I finally gave them my neck to draw blood.

Was there Sunday and told em I swear I have CELLULITIS but no blood work done only ultrasound and ER Doc diagnosed me with a hematoma (why I oughtta...)

Yesterday before leaving he said I had cellulitis! I yelled at him telling him you know I can die from cellulitis??? Frek man!!!

To top it off, I went to dialysis BLIND, in pain and hungry - nothing to eat all day. Left with a 60/46 blood pressure. What the hell is going on with me???

No comments:

Post a Comment