"Never think that you have to SELL anything to anyone. Doterra is a RELATIONS business; we are simply helping people to have more PHJ (puh-huh-juh); Peace, Harmony, and Joy." -Roger Anthony
I don’t SELL anything – I simply help people to have more PEACE, HARMONY and JOY in their lives. I am in the RELATIONS business... I develop relationships of the heart and service which is a BIG part of my mission and purpose. I do this so that everyone I come in contact will do the same.
I am more than an Independent Product Consultant of DOTERRA simply because it is MORE than just a physical product. There is a spiritual element in these oils and in this company like no other.
My mentor is He that I turn to daily for guidance and comfort. My hero is He who walked the earth saving lives and healing those who were sick and afflicted. It wasn't until I whole-heartedly sought their example and love that I could LOVE and SERVE unconditionally.
Doterra is a blessing in my life and I will be forever grateful!

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment