It's been a GREAT week, and I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for all that He has blessed me and continues to bless me with.
I am blessed with a rush of new members in my DÅterra team. This past week, I have been bless with the joy of meeting STRONG women who are survivors of Cancer. I cannot express how humbling my life has become because of their great spirits and attitude.
A few days ago I was so sick and tired of being sick and tired until I visited a dear cousin of mine who is battling Cancer. All of a sudden NOTHING in my life compared to the pain and trial she was experiencing yet her sweet spirit and loving attitude changed my focus from "Why me?" to "How can I be so selfish?"
The Lord works in mysterious ways. He knows the desires of our heart, and has a funny way of reminding us that we are So Blessed.
I pray this week for a COMPASSIONATE heart and the strength to act upon the promptings.
Here's to an awesome week!
Love, Faga

No comments:
Post a Comment