I had the honor of making my niece's bridal shower & wedding invitations. I really hope you LOVE them, Ella!
I was forced to squeeze out what ever creative juices I have to put forth this project because it has been a super LONG time since I made a wedding invitation.
Ella's colors were going to be GUAVA but she changed her mind so I thought I'd create her bridal shower invite with guava & black, and her wedding invite WISTERIA, her new colors.
Her Mom, my dear cousin Sarah, wanted to add a "Temple Sealing" marriage announcement at the very top so I borrowed and changed one of my favorites:
"On this day, I will marry my best friend [for All Time & Eternity in the Dallas LDS Temple]... the one I laugh with, live, dream with, love forever."Oh that brought tears to my eyes as I read it back to myself just now. I LOVE weddings, but what I love more is when two good kids make the decision to get married in the temple:)
I wish them years of happiness & love.
Thank you for reading today.
Love,
Faga


No comments:
Post a Comment