Heavy sigh... I must say that the past months have been rather challenging for me. Parents and children of dear friends even my own Doterra team "DoterraMalosi" have been hit HARD with Cancer:( It's such a hard thing to swallow for me because I feel so helpless, so useless.
I find myself praying all day for their well-being, their comfort, and for peace in their homes.
Most times I can't understand why people would wish for money, BUT in this case, I wish for all the money in the world for them and ALL who suffer. I would feed the hungry, clothe the naked, administer relief to the sick and the afflicted, and liberate the captive - those restrained to never having enough to get things necessary to get better:(
MY HEART ACHES. I believe in Christ - the hope and peace of all mankind.
God be with you, I pray.
No comments:
Post a Comment