Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hurry... HOT Deals at Doterra!

Most of you know that I'm a Savvy Shopper at heart and love to save where I can.  I also love to share a great deal with those I know will benefit.  This has been my mission since Oct. 2008 when I started a couponing blog and a Facebook group with over hundreds of young moms called I Love Free Deals!

SAHM (stay-at-home moms) love when I share great deals because it benefits their families.  I do the same in Doterra except for the benefits are deeper; natural solutions to healthcare, wellness, and helping hubby out with bills and finances:)

Without further adieu, here ya go...


You know the best deals out there in CouponLand are those which can be stacked -one coupon on the other - for deeper discounts.  Well, at Doterra for a limited time, you can stack numerous promotions to get a fabulous deal.  This has never happened at Doterra before so lock in your order!!!

ENROLL Purchase Doterra products at wholesale price by paying $35/year plus a 200+PV initial order and 100PV Loyalty Rewards Order for the following month.  By doing so, you will also receive these WONDERFUL promotions:
  1. $100 FREE Products Use this voucher after your loyalty rewards order is processed 30 days after enrolling,
  2. FREE 15ml Eucalyptus via Diamond Club (I submit your application & order),
  3. FREE Summer Sensation Pack which includes 5ml of each Basil, Black Pepper, Cilantro, and Tangerine,
  4. Attend Doterra Convention All new enrollees can register for the Doterra Convention held this Sept 13-15, 2012 for only $99 + a FREE 15ml Slim & Sassy metabolic blend and qualify for a chance to attend:
  5. FREE Training & Kit Meet Dr. David Hill on Sept 12 for the Healthy Mind, Healthy Body training which includes a FREE essential oil blends kit, and...
  6. FREE Doterra Cruise to the Carribean Qualify for a spot on Doterra's Cruise to the Carribean.
Why Doterra? Why Now?

What if you could take care of your family's health in ways you've never thought possible?  What if you could be empowered as a parent to take care of the health needs of your family regardless of what happens in the healthcare industry or your insurance company or anything like that?  What if  at the same time you could take care of your family's finances in ways that you've never thought possible?

Loyalty Rewards? by Shandi Joseph
Let's face it! It's human nature to reward loyalty. Doterra rewards their loyal customers! They guarantee their products effectiveness and no doubt they are changing lives. So, the longer you choose in to your health the greater the opportunity to earn yourself more tools for your tool belt to succeed in your emotional, physical, & financial health.

Doterra's Loyalty Rewards Program rewards loyal customers by providing free product credits for monthly purchases ordered on a monthly autoship. As a participant in the rewards program, you will immediately begin to earn product credits that can be used as cash to purchase dōTERRA products. The longer you participate in the program, the more credits you can earn-- up to 30% of your total monthly autoship purchases! These credits never expire. The other day I needed to get many oils to replenish my daily stock and lo and behold I had racked up a whopping $175 of credits to redeem what I needed over just a couple of months....blessings I tell you!

So whatever you order on a monthly basis, you will accrue free product credits that can be redeemed whenever you want with a simple phone call. Here's how much free product credits you'll get on a monthly basis:

Months 1 to 3 = 10%
Months 4 to 6 = 15%
Months 7 to 9 = 20%
Months 10 to 12 = 25%
Months 13+ = 30%

So in essence, you can save up to 30% per month on all your oil and product purchases just for being a loyal customer. For all my savvy shoppers out there I'm sure you'll recognize what a deal this program is to obtain the most powerful essential oils in the world!

Hope I answered your questions:)  If not, attend one of my workshops, email, text or call me and I will explain to you just why you need Doterra!  Doterra has been a huge blessing in my life... I've NEVER felt better - all of my friends can testify to this!

God bless. Thank you for reading, 
♥ Faga


Additional resources

  • My website - basic information about Doterra's 100% Certified Therapeutic Grade Essential OIls
  • Health Index How to use doTERRA Essential Oils for everyday well being.

No comments:

Post a Comment