Yours truly is a member of Dōterra's Diamond Club! What does that mean? It means that I have exactly THIRTEEN DAYS to meet the requirements to qualify for membership next month. One must qualify and remain qualified each month by holding events and enrollments. But, more important to me than the numbers are the people I will be helping - the lives I will be working with. You see, Dōterra for me is not just a business and especially not a way to make a quick buck! It's about getting to know my customers, understanding their needs, and making them feel comfortable.
With the help of Dōterra, many have achieved health & wellness goals and that makes me very happy! I am still amazed at the healing properties of these products (essential oils and supplements)!
That said, TODAY I've decided to buckle down and get 'er done! No more Mr. Nice Guy and no more feeling discouraged. HereWeDō...terr'n It Up!!!
Goals My goals for June in Diamond Club is to reach as many people as I can and SHARE Doterra with them. How do I plan to do this?
- Schedule events,
- Share Dōterra, and
- Offer Dōterra's HOT Deals for this month!
- Wed. June 20: 'Experience Dōterra!' - my home at 730pm
- Thur. June 21: 'Medicine Cabinet Makeover' - St. George, Utah 730pm
- Fri. June 21: 'Experience Dōterra!' - Las Vegas at 730pm
- Sat. June 22: 'Experience Dōterra!' - Las Vegas at 10am and 12pm
- Mon. June 25 & Tue. June 26: 'Host An Event' at your home for FREE gift package
- Wed. June 27: 'Experience Dōterra!' - my home at 730pm
- Thur. June 28 - Wed. July 4: 'Medicine Cabinet Makeover' - California (Orange County & Los Angeles areas)
Share Doterra!
- Rub 30 pairs of feet,
- Allow them to experience the amazing healing properties of Dōterra's products,
- Share my testimony of how Dōterra has changed my life
- Invite to event
Wish me luck! Boy, do I have my work cut out for me over the next THIRTEEN DAYS... whew! I'm excited and I'm pumped! But most importantly, I want to touch lives:)
Thank you for reading and as always, I pray you and your family are well. God bless!
♥ Faga
No comments:
Post a Comment