Monday, June 18, 2012
Monday, Monday!
Just the word Monday creates thoughts, feelings, and emotions. I was the same way until I started doing business in Doterra. For me, Mondays means new beginnings, a time to refocus and re-organize thoughts, events, and goals for the new week. It's a day that I usually start a new diet too:) LOL
Try getting into the habit of appreciating Mondays as a day to make and achieve goals for the week! I don't only use Mondays for business, I use it to prepare for my FHE lesson for my babies Bubbi & Jenalei.
Have an AWESOME week loves! You deserve it. Do something out of the ordinary; lose that last 5lbs, clean out a closet you've been putting off, rearrange your living room or bed room, or just start the day with 5 minutes of meditation and relaxation - you deserve it Moms:) God bless.
Thank you for reading,
♥ Faga

No comments:
Post a Comment