Wednesday, February 8, 2012

No Love Like A Mother's Love

Since becoming an Independent Product Consultant for doTERRA, I have been blessed and tested in so many ways.  As a child, it was a dream to become a doctor so I can help and serve others.  However, because of my tremendous weight gain and medical condition, that dream was shattered!


Today, I feel like I am a doctor with doTERRA but in a different way - it's deeper than a doctor-patient relationship. doTERRA gives hope, comfort, and peace... it has taken service to a whole new level!

There is no love, like a mother's love,
no stronger bond on earth...
like the precious bond that comes from God,
to a mother, when she gives birth.

A mother's love is forever strong,
never changing for all time...
and when her children need her most,
a mother's love will shine.

God bless these special mothers,
God bless them every one...
for all the tears and heartache,
and for the special work they've done.

When her days on earth are over,
a mother's love lives on...
through many generations,
with God's blessings on each one.

Be thankful for our mothers,
for they love with a higher love...
from the power God has given,
and the strength from up above.

Jill Lemming



I find myself praying more about the decisions I make on how to help others.  I'm more involved than a doctor would be because most of customers/clients are family and VERY close friends so there is a common interest in getting them well.


Yesterday, a dear friend of mine told me her daughter had Diabetes Type 1.  My heart ached for her.  As she was closing her email to me, she mentioned another one of her daughters had epilepsy.  OMG!  How does she do it?  She is a fighter.  I'm not a mom but I know without a shadow of a doubt that it's a mom's love that will pull her kids through ANY ordeal.


It is my prayer that I find the correct protocol for both illnesses or it will be devastating!  I know doTERRA can help, I am seeking for a HIGHER knowledge than mine and experts here.  May our Heavenly Father give her strength and patience to endure the hardships that come with taking care of sick babies.  I pray that He gives her comfort, peace, and hope.  God bless you my friend.


Thank you for reading.


Love & Aloha,
Faga
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment