Sunday, February 12, 2012

Oh My Goodness!

I am SO sorry!  I have been incredibly busy all week long working on building my doTERRA team!  It's been an AMAZING two weeks!!!  I've had many emotional, touching, and rewarding experiences since starting doTERRA.  I love my job!  Sharing my experiences and doTERRA's life-enhancing products, I've been able to LEVEL UP... and this is the EASIEST Multi Level Marketing I've never done!

Yup!  That's what I said... "never done!"  I've been in two or three but never had success like I do in doTERRA.  In fact, I didn't have the desire to share the product like I do doTERRA.  Because there is a plethora of products they offer, it CAN help anyone and everyone of all ages.

My favorite oils to use on my babies are Lavendar, Lemon, Peppermint, Breathe, On Guard, Serenity, and of course the Fractionated Coconut Oil.  It's so funny when it's close to bedtime, my niece and nephew gather around me and request that I rub their feet.  I also rub Lavendar on their pillows and blankets for a comfortable and relaxing sleep.

Oh My Goodness!  I just have to tell you that I have been PIGGING OUT this past week; buttered popcorn, doughnuts, candy, you name it, I've been devouring it, EXCEPT for rice! I already know the damage white rice has on my sugars and I'm not going there.  My sugars have been exceptionally good and I can't wait to be rid of DIABETES for good!

Thank goodness it's almost Monday -- off with the old on with the new!  New goals, new quota to be met, and new plan!  The old one, okay 3 weeks old is alright, but I need to EXCEL in my health and wealth!  I am excited to get well and have money to finally get rid of the old me, Social Security/Disability included:)

I'm excited for what this new week has in store for me!!!

Build & Share doTERRA:

  1. Massage 20 pairs of feet each week
  2. Hand out 100 samples within February
  3. Hold 2-3 meetings, training, and parties a week
  4. Level Up before the month is over
  5. Sign up 10 more IPC's + 10 more customers
  6. TEACH downline proper duplication 
  7. PUSH LRP's for this month!!!

New Me Weight Loss Program:

  1. Consume ONLY 1200 calories a day
  2. Eat EVERY 2-3 hours
  3. Exercise twice a day for at least 45 minutes each
  4. Drink LOTS of water to assist the detox process
  5. Take all oils & supplements regularly
  6. RELAX... get the AromaTouch Technique done 2-3 times a week


LilySlim Weight loss tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment