Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Bummed!

Day 15 on Slim & Sassy Weight Loss Program
Lost only 3lbs. and 9 inches
Total weight loss: 23lbs.
Total inches lost: 58 inches



Yesterday was weigh in and measurement day on the Slim & Sassy Weight Loss Program.  I flunked with a capital "F"!  I lost ONLY 3lbs. and 9 inches.  I guess my first week was way too AWESOME that I set myself up for failure. (Huh?)

Anywho, I'm  OVER it now and ready to take on Week 3!  I've got some goals to share with you just in case you feel you did less than expected.  I really think my problem was (and is) that when I lose a few pounds, I get happy -- food-happy!  I tend to think, "I lost weight, I can sneak in a few goodies into my diet."  O-NAY!  (NO in pig latin or MAHU).  I am going stick to the plan recommended by doTERRA.  What was I thinking when I created my own?  I wasn't thinking failure, that's for sure.

Here's what on my mind, for real:
  1. Look over the Slim & Sassy Weight Loss Plan - Check!
  2. Calculate Fat Loss
  3. Calculate Calorie Budget
  4. Plan meals for the week accordingly.  Make sure to always have your food available or you'll eat ANYTHING!
  5. Create a Fitness Program
  6. Track my daily intake and tweak out the bad; high sugar carbs and soda/juice
  7. Track my fitness / physical activity making sure there's more fitness and less intake
  8. Keep a journal so I know what kind of exercises and food make me lose weight
I hope for the best in my path to weight loss.  It's about time and there's NO turning back!!!  I can't lose sight of my goal:


Bwaaahaha... okay maybe not.

God bless and have a great day y'all.  Thank you for reading.

Love & Aloha,
Faga

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment