Sunday, January 22, 2012

Today's a NEW Day!



I just love the sunshine in the morning..


even if the ground is covered in snow!

TODAY is Day 7 and it's been a week on DoTERRA and Slim & Sassy!  Tomorrow, Monday Jan 22, 2012 is weigh in and measurement day for me!  I am oober excited!  I know we're not supposed to eat processed food on this regimen but this morning I felt like indulging!  {Sure, only week 2 and indulging already. SMH}  I had 4 turkey sausage, a boiled egg and a cup of spinach... YUM!  No really, it is yum.


My sugar was 97mg/dl this morning and I am a happy camper!  Altho' I ate rice last night, and I felt it, my sugars were normal this morning thanks to the following:

In a capsule, I add 3 drops of the following and take it 3 times a day:
  • 8 drops of Slim & Sassy (stay tuned for info on My Support Group starting tomorrow)
  • Coriander - improves healthy insulin response
  • Cinnamon - contains cleansing properties
  • Grapefruit - uplifts mood
  • Lemongrass - support healthy digestion, soothes aching muscles
  • Frankincense - immune support
I place 1-2 drops of Lemon oil (internal cleanser) in 16oz. of water and drink 3-4 bottles a day.  I've also been taking my Lifelong Vitality Vitamins (Alpha CRS+, xEO Mega, Microplex VMz) as well as the PB Assist and Zendocrine religiously!  Which reminds me, I gotta get ready for church!

Have an AWESOME day friends:)  Much love and aloha...
Faga

PS: Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment