Monday, January 23, 2012
Good News Monday:)
Just getting a minute now to catch you up on the WONDERFUL day I've had. But first, congratulations to my friend Johanna out in Cali for becoming a part of our team and Slim & Sassy Support Group! She joined our team yesterday.
Johanna, so excited to enjoy court-side seats with you at a Lakers Game with our Lady Lakers outfits on;) It's gonna be THAT GOOD! So excited for you sis!
This morning, I was afraid to see what my sugar was because of the 3 HUGE slices of Tita's Grill homemade bread. I'm so glad I took the Lifelong Vitality capsules, PB Assist, Slim & Sassy with a little Coriander. What an AMAZING surprise as my glucometer flashed 90mg/dl!!! It made me so happy that I think it affected my entire day:)
A friend, who met me at DoTerra this morning bright and early, has been waiting all weekend long to get on the bandwagon. My mom decided to break off from her "previous partnership" (LOL) in the business and become an INDEPENDENT Product Consultant for herself! (Eeehohwee!) I am so excited for her! She, too, started Slim & Sassy today!
Mom and my friend are now in my company... and good company they were as we weighed in and measured ourselves in preparation for the GREAT adventure ahead of us!
Guess what... I LOST 14 POUNDS!!! I have been on Slim & Sassy only FIVE days and it is working miracles, Ladies & Gentlemen! Now if I can only work in some kind of exercise. Ha!
Today has taught me that the gift of DoTerra is NOT really about getting people to sign up and leave them, it's about helping them understand what DoTerra (AND I) can do to ENHANCE their lives with better health. Because, with better health comes true happiness.
Every year, my papa would say after we sang Happy Birthday to him, "main thing good health this year." It didn't make sense to me until I got really sick. What good is anything without health? We cannot enjoy our families, riches, or life's happiest events if we are not well enough to.
I say this because I was able to help a friend who had cancer today. I don't want to go into details but I can tell she was very thankful I visited, and took the time to rub her feet and see how she was doing:) #GodIsGood
My dad has been feeling great! Over the past week, he has slept better, eaten a lot more, and drank a lot less. Being on dialysis, I think it's great! The neuropathy in his feet is gone! He breathes easier and is much more comfortable. I am very happy my dad feels good.
Today's been a good day and I thank God for all He's blessed me with. I hope you had a good day today as well. As always, thank you for reading and God bless!
Love & Aloha,
Jasmyn

No comments:
Post a Comment