Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Bubbi...


Dis guy bettah NOT even grow up to be or look like Elton John;( LOL

"Bubbi", is my sister Jen's son.  He is my Pele. (Favorite)  Because majority of the time, I stay home while ev1 else works, I spend A LOT of time with my little home-boy here.  I'm like a parent for the first time - EVERYTHING he says and does makes me laugh and I want to tell ev1 about it:)  He is my sunshine!  He brings laughter and JOY into my life, into my heart:)  This morning I had the pleasure of making him breakfast and watching him play outside.


1 - How Bubbi eats oatmeal: on top of buttered toast
2 - "Aunty, I will stay like this for SEVEN (his favorite number) days
3 - Bubbi playing in the snow: the cushion is so his toys won't get too cold. 
4 - Bubbi scolding and sasa-ing his toys to play nicely! Bwaaahaha...

I LOVE MY BUBBI:)

No comments:

Post a Comment