Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 11: Low Sugars, Lots of Sleep, and Not Very Hungry

Today went by very slowly.  In the morning, I had this burst of energy!  I washed dishes standing up, I never ever do that, ate breakfast and took my oils and vitamins.  Right after I did that, my body felt the need to sleep.  So that's what I did most of the day.

My sugars have been very good, maybe a little low, because I had a low sugar (hypoglycemic) episode last night with the fast heartbeat, cold sweat, tightness in neck and chest, and once I get a little pass this stage, my jaw locks up!

It's been a long time since this has happened so I wasn't prepared for it.  Thank goodness mom was.  Although she wasn't home at the time, she had orange juice and food available for me.  That was really scary because I was home alone.  Well my brother was home but he doesn't know anything or the signs of hypoglycemia so yeah, I was home alone.

Today, I decreased my Coriander intake to 1 drop.  It sure does work.  I started rubbing my feet with a few drops of each: Frankincense, Zendocrine, Lemongrass, and Lemon oils.  My feet feel so good; calm yet minty.  I have no idea where the minty is coming from (YIKES!) but my body feels the same way, not minty but refreshed.  I notice that as soon as I rub these oils on the bottom of my feet, I have to go to the bathroom... I love that!  I won't elaborate:)

I just had dinner, THANK YOU MOM:).  It's important to eat fresh while on Slim & Sassy and drink LOTS of water.  This, is how my day went.  I hope yours was a good one.

Love & Aloha,
Faga

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment