Wednesday, January 25, 2012

EIGHT INCHES DOWN Since Monday 1/23/2012... Woohoo!!!


Okay, THIS (New You Slim & Sassy Weight Loss Program) is working without me!  Yes, I try to watch my intake and try to add a little physical activity when I can, but this is ridiculous! Since Monday Jan. 23rd, EIGHT inches have vanished into thin air. I am laughing my ass off, that's how delirious I am right now at such an AMAZING improvement!  (Excuse my excitement.)  I can't wait to weigh myself next Monday!

Holy Mackerel!  I've never had this much luck in any weight loss program.  In fact, I lose a little and gain back a lot, a WHOLE lot!  It's like magic.  OMG, this is fabulous news for others who are looking to lose weight!

My sugars are STILL within normal range and I haven't been very hungry.  I can't express how happy I am, not only for me but for YOU!  Please email, call, or text me to find out more about the 'New Year, New You' Slim & Sassy Campaign.  This is no joke!  I really am losing weight and inches!!!  I am a VERY happy camper:)  God IS Good!

Celebrating with a delicious dinner... and my Lifelong Vitality vitamins, Slim & Sassy, and Lemon oil infused water:)


Don't wait!  Join now to get your 'New Year, New You' Slim & Sassy kit (shown at top of page) for an introductory rate of $199 (retail value: $265) loaded with everything you need to lose weight, manage your diabetes, and feel grrreat!

Thanks for reading my blog.  Thank you for the many "love notes" and support.  Love Always & Aloha,
Faga

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment