I'm super happy about my weight loss Monday that I wanted to go above and beyond to shed more weight and start to tone my body. Today was the first time in a long time, okay only a week, that I ate carbs but I needed to if I didn't want my sugar to drop while at the Rec Center. I made sure I had enough carbs and protein to cover me during my exercise.
I loved it at the Rec! I swam for about 30 minutes then sat in the hot tub for ten. My legs felt so much better (less pressure). I did a lot of leg exercises in the water and boy did it feel grrreat! It's been a very long time since I've exercised at all or swam. Swimming allows me to move and exercise without pain. I suffer from major Neuropathy and poor, no TERRIBLE circulation. My friend who is a massage therapist said my legs didn't look too good and may end up being amputated.
I noticed the need for water while using DoTerra's essential oils and supplements. For example, I read here that "...you must drink a lot of water! Not only does Slim & Sassy curb your appetite but it also helps to detox your liver. If you do not drink a lot of water, you body will still detox. I found this out the hard way and ended up with an itchy rash similar to hives." I love it that Slim & Sassy detoxifies my liver because my liver is KEFS!!! (In bad shape)
In fact, I LOVE DoTerra has done with my life! I feel better than I've ever before since being diagnosed in 1998, I have more energy, I am more regular (ahem!), I am a nicer and calmer person, and I ESPECIALLY LOVE helping others!
It is SO TRUE what the guy says on the "Getting Started" DVD in your introductory packet, the oils WILL sell itself. I signed up because I had a great experience with the oils. I didn't know until this past Monday that I can make money too while using the product. I'm STOKED:) It doesn't get better than this!
The massage... Ahhh, I love how it makes my feet and legs feel. But most importantly, I like it makes others feel. Tonight I was able to give a few massages to my family members. They were so appreciative especially my 5 year old nephew. He loves it when I rub his feet and ears with Lavendar!
I'm not gonna say who has gout, but here's the DoTerra Essential Oil Gout Treatment I started on HIM tonight (haha):
- Rub 4-5 drops each of AromaTouch Oil Blend,Lemon Oil and Wintergreen Oil on affected area.
- Take 4-5 drops each of Lemon Oil, Thyme Oil andBasil Oil in a capsule daily until symptoms disappear.
- Drink 4-5 drops of Lemon Oil or On Guard Oil Blend in 1 liter of water each day.
Additional Help:
This has motivated me to do a diabetes/neuropathy session every Saturday. My friend Omai Crichton, who owns Sweet's Island Grill in Provo, has so graciously provided her place so I can give others a chance to feel what I feel and to get better. More details to come regarding my "Got Diabetes" Sessions starting this week Saturday. Thank you to the Hawaii Team for their inspiration! They did this same thing at Schreiner's Hospital for those suffering with Diabetes. (Read article)
As always, thank you so much for reading! Mahalo plenty for the love and support! God bless.
Love & Aloha,
Faga

- Rub 2-3 drops of Cypress Oil, Lavender Oil and/orPeppermint Oil on bottoms of feet nightly.
- Diffuse Clove Oil in the air
- Take Zendocrine (Detoxification) orTerrazyme tablets daily
- Take Life Long Vitality Pack Vitamins daily
This has motivated me to do a diabetes/neuropathy session every Saturday. My friend Omai Crichton, who owns Sweet's Island Grill in Provo, has so graciously provided her place so I can give others a chance to feel what I feel and to get better. More details to come regarding my "Got Diabetes" Sessions starting this week Saturday. Thank you to the Hawaii Team for their inspiration! They did this same thing at Schreiner's Hospital for those suffering with Diabetes. (Read article)
As always, thank you so much for reading! Mahalo plenty for the love and support! God bless.
Love & Aloha,
Faga

No comments:
Post a Comment