January 23 - 29, 2012: Slim & Sassy
The Oil for Week 2 is Slim & Sassy Metabolic Blend. I chose this oil because it has a number of WONDERFUL benefits. Being on this oil for almost a week has changed me; I'm not hungry, I am CALM and not so moody/mean! #TRUEStory
It is recommended that one adds 8 drops of the product in 16oz. of water, I have tried this AND I will NEVER try it again. The first time I drank it, it was like a firecracker exploded in the mouth; the tastes were strong! I could really taste the lemon and cinnamon. But, I was desperate! I was determined to lose just as much, even more, weight than my friend (who still probably doesn't know I exist) Aulama Melei who lost 90lbs on this same product! (Video on left sidebar)
So... I took a trip to the health store to buy a package of capsules. The product is AWESOME! It works great in a capsule and with one swallow, I don't have to worry about cravings because it curbs my appetite BIG TIME. And if you're wondering if this oil will do the same for you, wonder not! I am probably the biggest muncher ever! I used to eat 24/7 NO LIE! And I don't only eat small snacks... I CHOMP! Each snack was a heavy supper for the normal. Okay, but enough about me...
Try Slim & Sassy today! Well tomorrow, cause they not open today. Today is Sunday! This month ONLY, Slim & Sassy is 10% off. Join now and get a deeper discount.
This week I am going to start a Slim & Sassy Support Group for those who wish to purchase the doTERRA Slim & Sassy "New You" kit. This is the perfect opportunity to kick off the New Year (yes, it is still the New Year), lose weight and enjoy the support of other group members with the same goal in mind! Are you in? Email me for details!
*music and people stop* NOTE: Let me tell you... with doTERRA, you can choose to do it for compensation, a business if you will. If you will not, doTERRA offers you deep discounts with the same $35! It's like paying to shop at Costco. No really. Think about it!
Thanks for reading...

No comments:
Post a Comment