Friday, January 20, 2012

My Mind is Telling Me No & My Body is Telling Me No?



It's nearing the close of Jan. 20, 2012, and it feels so weird not to be hungry.  I mean my mouth feels like it should be moving, chewing, and enjoying oily, salty, crunchy, sweet something.  What's happening to me?  Me of all people!  I normally eat from sun up to sun down.

Thanks to doTERRA's Slim & Sassy, Lifelong Vitality Pack, the Diabetes mix, and my newfound love Zendocrine, I am NOT hungry!!!  The worst part of not wanting to eat is I feel deprived yet I'm can eat what I want, when I want except for I don't want to.  I can tell this is going to take a lot of getting used to.  Now I have to really think of something else to do besides eat... probably exercise:)

My sugar tonight after dinner which included 1/2 a banana (ewww CARBS) was only 163mg/dl.  GLORY!  I am beside myself, I don't know how to act.  Maybe I'll go to bed or something since I don't feel like eating.  WHAAAT?

Time to rub some Balance, AromaTouch, Frankincense, and Zendocrine oils on my feet.  Nighty night all!  Until tomorrow...

A hui hou... malama pono... ea ea. {hehe}

Love & Aloha,
Faga

No comments:

Post a Comment