Sunday, December 4, 2011

Melissa Aumua's Baby Shower... GOOD Times!



Last night, us "happy valley" girls decided to go and support our #1 supporters in everything 801/Ltown do up here - Sunshine and Lei.  We also went to go show love for our Melissa Aumua and Aneesa:)  It was so much fun!  You make sure we walked in with a "BANG!" and walked with her... yeah, her name is Jenika Lua Iongi.  I swear ev1 at the shower was like, "do you ladies have to be SO loud and obnoxious?"  YES, of course!!!  Ain't no party like an Ltown party baby!

Much love to Melissa and her little family.  I LOVE my Ltown family here in Utah... there's just so much love and support everywhere!!  I'm so glad we went:)  Melissa posted on my wall and that really made my day:)

#GOODtimes!  "Ain't we lucky we got 'em?"

Happy Sabbath y'all.

Love, Faga


"Our Table"
{Jennifer Fuaali'i, Kilo Magalei, Mili Galea'i, Me, and Jen}

We were WAY too loud!  (Because of the camera woman;)

No comments:

Post a Comment