Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Trip to the Doctor's Office


Yesterday, Jen and I packed the kids into the car, and we were off to Salt Lake for my appointment with the endocrinologist.  My appointment was scheduled for 1130am but I wasn't seen until 1pm. (UGH!)  I was so ready to leave at noon because I thought Jennifer and the kids were waiting too long but she told me it was okay and that I should see the doctor.

After an hour and a half of waiting for him, he finally came in to see me.  He flipped through my chart and was laughing hysterically.  He then said, "How in the world can you be depressed when you're such a funny young lady?"

I'm glad to know that everything I've been experiencing over the past 3 months is a result of my poor thyroid function.  I'm also glad that I will be feeling better soon because all of my meds have been readjusted:)  YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment