Thursday, December 22, 2011

I LOVE My Besties:)



The Lord has blessed me with MANY best friends; true friends who I deem as my "Guardian Angels" here on earth.  My life has been tremendously blessed, happy, and full of bliss because of them.  Although I have my loving and supportive family, my besties have been there to see me through it all and I LOVE ALL OF THEM for it:)

Most of us got together for a little Christmas cheer last night and oh boy, was it a blast!  Non-stop laughing and a whole lot of trash-talking, we brought back all our high school memories.  I haven't had this much fun is such a long time.  SO true is the saying by Elisabeth Foley, “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.”

A lot of my besties were missing in action, or don't live in Utah, and to them I wish the Merriest Christmas and Joy in their lives.  I miss and LOVE YOU!

Love, Faga

#trulyblessed

No comments:

Post a Comment