I know it's been a hot minute since I've posted but since my last post, back in December, a lot of things have happened in my life! Okay, not that many but I thought I'd update you on my adventurous life in 2012!
Since 2012...
- My nephew MAESON TAUTAIOLEUA NUGA was born,
- Our family threw a Baby Shower for Ashley & Baby
- I've become a member of doTERRA... yippee!
- And I started Spring semester at UVU
Our baby Maeson has been a blessing in our lives from the moment he arrived.
Our family has learned there is nothing that can test us, teach us to be humble, and to pray most diligently daily like the early birth of a child spending the very first months of his precious life in the NICU.
"Maeson Boy", as I like to call him, has improved incredibly. He continues to defy doctors each day as he continues to fight and get better! The first few weeks of his little life was probably the hardest. But he is better now and off a lot of the wiring.
Ashley and Maeson
Ashley's baby shower was a hit! There were many sisters and friends there. Here is my favorite pic from the shower:
Thanks for being such great sports: Ata, Ann, Mana, and Raychelli:)
You are looking at the newest doTerra IPC in Carey Ofahengaue's team!
I am pretty stoked that I joined doTERRA. At first, I signed up so I could buy their products at a cheaper price. After using doTERRA products for over 6 months, I LOVE IT! Honestly, the oils have helped me in many ways, but most importantly with neuropathy (fingers and feet pain caused by diabetes and insomnia).
I am a true believer of this product. I'm not going to sell you the product but I do want to integrate it in my blog here because it CAN help you! I have been a diabetic for over 12 years and let me tell you it is a living hell! To be in pain all the time for that long is so overwhelming.
For those of you who suffer from Diabetes and its horrid side effects, this is my daily ritual:
- I apply 2 drops of each: Balance, AromaTouch, and Fractionated Coconut oil to my feet each morning.
- At bedtime, I take a hot bath using these same oils to relax.
- Afterwards, I apply the oils again to my feet and inhale the oils deeply. This sends me to sleep instantly. I have no more problems with insomnia.
I am super excited to begin the 'Slim & Sassy' program to lose weight! My goal is to lose 250lbs! {Thanks to a woman named Aulama Melei. See video below.}
Way to go Aulama! {Pictures}
I have been overweight my entire life. It wasn't until 1998 that I gained weight due to the side effects of my brain tumor and operation. I was prescribed PREDNISONE, a steroid that contains the size of the tumor but it did not help. In 1999, I was at my heaviest weight of over 600lbs.
I am very excited to finally reach my goal after eleven years of this roller coaster ride that I've wanted so badly to get off of! I will finally be normal!
When YOU are ready to try doTERRA samples or wish to purchase any oils, text me at 801-400-9547 or visit my website http://mydoterra.com/jasmynnuga
My life dream was to become a doctor. Because of my health and weight {Who wants to see a FAT doctor?} I've had to dream smaller and leave my dream behind. doTERRA is giving me another chance at helping others to live healthier and more comfortably - WITHOUT PAIN!
Here we go UVU Wolverines!
The Spring semester has begun, and of course, I am behind in all of my classes because of life's many events and some TOO important to miss! My goal this semester is 4.0 so please don't feel like I'm being mean... I'm just in school! Bwaaahaha.
This is my life in a short blog post! Thank you for reading... GOD bless you my dear friends!
Love & Aloha,
Faga






1 comment:
Loved the post and pictures of baby!! He is looking so much better. I'm happy he is getting stronger and stronger! Hopefully you guys can have him come home soon.
I recently was introduced to Doterra through my mom and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the products. I got the family kit and I just ordered the Vitamins. I'm so excited for them!!! I use them everyday!!! When I got them I thought about you so I'm happy you are already taking them <3 Hope you do well in the business part!
Good luck on your goals <3
Post a Comment