Although the month of December has been only 12 days long thus far, it has been one heck of a month. With the Fall semester winding down, and research papers and finals due this week, I really hope I come out on top! (C- average)
I am very thankful for the restored energy, and of course, for the health and strength Heavenly Father has blessed me with in order to pick and run across the finish line this semester.
This week is especially busy:
- Finals all week long
- Monday 12/12: All Pro Club and Hawaii State Champs orders in and ALL homework for Fire Prevention and Career Exploration must turned in
- Tuesday 12/13: Aviation (the entire course and work) due by Wednesday
- Wednesday 12/14: Final appointment with Endocrinologist before he retires:(
- Thursday 12/15: All Finals need to be submitted
- Friday 12/16: Ship out all printing and Pro Club orders + Christmas shopping and decorating, maybe Spawnbreezie;)
- Saturday 12/16: 'I Love Free Deals' Christmas Brunch
Just in case you were wondering... and if you need to find me this week, write down my schedule. Hehe.
Have a great week all! Oh, had a great midnight snack with the homies {Jennifer and Sega}. Love hanging out with them:)
Love, Faga

No comments:
Post a Comment