Sunday, November 27, 2011

Movie Review: Tyler Perry's "A Madea Christmas" The Play


I usually can't handle Tyler Perry's movies simply because I just can't handle drama.  It's too real for me.  Many of his shows/plays are too raw for me.  But let me tell you, if you ain't watched "A Madea Christmas", you need to!

Yes, there's drama, but a real mild drama - a mellow drama, if you will.  I won't spoil it for you so I won't go into detail.  Besides the drama, there is a lesson or two to be learned, as does most of his work.  

I did learned that:
  1. trying to do and fix things without help from God is impossible,
  2. family is important,
  3. kids are way too spoiled these days,
  4. we should enjoy our lives and those in it instead of trying to please others, 
  5. I NEED A MAN!
It has been a GREAT reminder to me and that I need to change my life!

Watch it when you can, it's hilarious as always, and boy can them singers sing.

Merrrer Christmers:)

No comments:

Post a Comment