Monday, November 21, 2011

'Tis the Season to be Thankful


With Thanksgiving only three days away, 'tis the season to be thankful.  I thought I'd take a minute to post what I am thankful for this morning before the day starts.  Before I started this post, I had to search for an image that would most fit, and although there were many of Thanksgiving dinner, I thought I'd choose one of a family eating Thanksgiving dinner because my family is one of my most cherished blessings.

I am so very thankful to my Heavenly Father for ALL that He blesses me with.  I am very thankful for Him and His Son, Jesus Christ in my life.  I am also very thankful for a loving, forgiving, understanding and supportive family; my parents, siblings and the little ones who bring me joy:)

I am also very thankful for dear friends; the old, the new, and the true!  Although I depend a lot on my family, it is VERY important for me to have good friends.  

I am thankful for my life and for living!  Many times have I proven doctors otherwise.  My health is poor, and they are quick to diagnose the worst.  But my Heavenly Father and the Power of the Priesthood continues to bless me with life. 

I am thankful for my calling as a Family History Consultant.  It has blessed my life tremendously.  I have been able to search, find, and do the required work for them.  I feel a closeness to those I've never met before.

I have many, MANY things to be grateful for this week and these are just a few.  I hope this Thanksgiving is more than just the Matt Houston Turkey Bowl (give you the owner) and great food.  

May we remember that with Thanksgiving comes service.

Happy Thanksgiving All!

Love & Aloha,

Faga

No comments:

Post a Comment