Sunday, November 27, 2011

GO BIG RED!


Words CANNOT express how proud I am to be an alumni of Kahuku High School!  You see, last night my Alma Mater took the Hawaii State Champs.  I am overwhelmed by how great our football team did last night.  The love and support from the community was outstanding.  (Video)

Each person on the football team did a great job especially my nephew Aofaga "Faga Man" Wily, who was chosen Impact Player of the game.  I can't believe how grown these boys are.  When we left Hawaii in 2005, they were small.  Their performance on the field as well as their humility off the field doesn't surprise me one bit.  This is "us", this is how we do on the North Shore!



I just want to congratulate our boys for bringing it home last night.  I want to thank the community for being so supportive.  I also want to say to all Red Raider HATERS... keep hatin' cause HATERS INSPIRE US:)

That said, RED RAIDER 4 LIFE baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment