Friday, August 12, 2011

Not To Juice... But to Eat!

The question last week was "To Juice or Not to Juice", yesterday at an unexpected visit to the ER (Are they ever expected?) the doc on duty said that I should not juice because I'm a diabetic and the juice would go straight to bloodstream, and any elevation in sugars would be more severe.  I was right about eating as he mentioned, "you need to eat your veggies for ruffage; it keeps your sugar levels regular."


That said, it's back to eating!  I will juice at breakfast and dinner.  For lunch I'll eat chicken or fish and greens, and for my mid-day snacks I'll eat veggies.  I need to drink lots of water and add a walk and swim in the morning and in the evening doc says to get my blood circulating.  KILL ME why don't ya?  Just kidding, I know I have to do these things!

Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment