Friday, August 12, 2011
Happy Aloha Friday!
It's Aloha Friday here in the very HOT state of Utah. It's only 73 degrees right now at 945am, but believe me, the day will end up at a scorching 95+ degrees.
What to do today? Today is a lazy day for me... I'll be finishing up and faxing financial aid forms to the school for my siblings who have waited 'til the last minute to do so. I hope to eat out tonight as I've been good most of the week on my juice fast, or should I call it "juice fast [food]?" Unless, my jaw is wired shut can I be successful at any diet! That said, I wonder what aunty Masa Fonoimoana is cooking up at 'Island Flavah'?
Other than that, I'm just chillaxin' here at home with the A/C on full-blast while everyone else is out and about.
Have a great Aloha Friday, and drive with Aloha! LOL.

No comments:
Post a Comment