Monday, August 8, 2011

To Juice or Not To Juice... This is the Question.


I've been wondering if I am doing the right thing.  Should I keep juicing this week or should I start blending?  You see, although I am Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead, I'm also and most certainly a diabetic!  I am worried that even though I feel grrreat, I'm lacking the fiber my body needs to regulate my blood sugars.

I started wondering when everyone else on the juice was going to the bathroom like crazy but I wasn't.  Mom said, "there's nothing there, it's juice!"  Alrighty then, I will continue to research and I'll let you know what I come up with.  Before the end of the day, I may turn to a blender instead of the juicer.  Hmmm... can't really decide which I want.  The picture above?  Or the picture below?  Both look scrumptious. Ha!


Happy Juicing!


1 comment:

NeenaLove said...

sister... i was totally inspired by that documentary. the juice has lots of fiber. our house juices 2-3 times a day before a meal. it's FABULOUS!

Post a Comment