Aside from what my schedule says, I don't have enough energy to walk to Scera Park and swim just yet. I could muster up some energy to walk in the parking lot of the high school but I'll see how I feel later this evening. Or... maybe I'll try a lil' sum-sum from my sis BEYONCE:
My goal this week is to learn this and Move My Body;)
One thing is definitely a sure thing, you cannot sleep past 8am no matter what time you sleep the night before. I went to sleep at 3am this morning and my eyes opened wide at 8am although I did make use of the quiet morning and rolled in bed for a few.
Before I knew it, my body wanted to get up and move. WTH? I'm not used to doing that, well not until 3pm when I'm fully awake. Maybe this is GREAT for the new school year coming up in 3 weeks. I feel a little, a very little, energy coming through after I drank my first glass of YUCK! Hopefully, my headache subsides. Ma is up and at 'em! She's a little firecracker this morning... just what I needed:)
Stay tuned... Have a great day and GREAT LUCK to my fellow juicers. We CAN do it!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment