"OMG Faga, what the heck were you thinking?" Remind me to NEVER act on emotions! I watched the documentary of someone that gave me hope to be healthy, skinny, and HEALTHY! But this morning when I took a whiff of the juice made up of kale leaves, an entire cucumber, GINGER (wth?), lemon and apples, I THREW UP IN MY MOUTH!!! How could this be, I had an empty stomach?? LOL.
Okay it wasn't that bad. Ma (mom, mother, mommy, etc.) was there right by my side with her tall frothy glass of YUCK, ready to "cheers" and offer a toast in honor of my decision to change in my life. Now how can I say no to such a sweet woman who I'm sure is hoping to NEVER EVER have to live to see her daughter in a coma again.
I have to do it... if not for me, for THEM! My parents have sacrificed way too much for me to be happy, comfortable, and loved. Awwww... alright, I will stick it out for the rest of my reboot! WATCH OUT NOW, hot stuff comin' through. LMFAO.
Have a grrrreat day juicers/rebooters. May the force be with you!! We can do it!!! To be continued... time to weigh in and measure myself. Good Luck to friends who have joined me this week:)
Love, Faga

No comments:
Post a Comment