Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 4: "Yesss... 10lbs. DOWN!!!"


Sorry but there isn't a post for Day 3 because it was a junk day!  Never juice fast when you're super stressed and irritated-- it just jacks everything up!  On to the GREAT news...

I LOST 10LBS.!!!  And I'm super stoked about it.  After a crazy day like Day 3, I am so relieved to know this Reboot is working.  I've decided to push my goal date out a little-- easy does it, nothing too outrageous.

I can feel my stomach and my feet getting smaller.  REALLY!  I haven't had to go to the toilet, for all of you asking, but I haven't been drinking much either:(  Before I started this juice fast, I drank well over 5 gallons of water and p'd like a... well, I don't know what p's a lot.  TMI sorry. 

I hope to start exercising soon.  Thanks to Grace Kamae who put it into my mind that I should "get out there and move", I'm gonna do it!  I appreciate all suggestions.

Reward for weight loss is to get my hairdid.

Keep up the great work everyone on the juice fast with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment