UPDATE: 7/3/2013
I had a doctor's appointment on Wednesday and although I didn't reach my goal, I reached a milestone in my life. When I started this journey, I was well under 200lbs. After brain surgery and a prescription of 120mg twice a day, I managed to gain over 400lbs in just a few months.My life was over, I was afraid, because I was still thinking the same way from before my surgery - shallow, narrow-minded, and heartless. As my bio describes below, nothing meant anything to me UNTIL I went through the hardships of life through the very people I had no intention of getting to know!
I disliked: sick people, fat people, disabled people, old people, helping others, being humble, service project, anything good was not on my list of to-do's:(
As the days, weeks, months and years passed, my heart and life learned the HARD way. I was all of the people I disliked. It was the hardest lesson I had to learn as an adult, a 650-pound adult. My heart was crushed but I learned humility and how to love man kind.
Although I didn't reach my temporary goal, I am DOWN three-hundred and fifty pounds:D {300lbs. gone!}
God is good, He knows and knew everything I had to go through and still need to go through to understand life and appreciate why I am here.
God bless and thank you for being a reader.
All my love, Faga


No comments:
Post a Comment