Friday, July 5, 2013

Summer Lovin' Had Me a Blast


Oh how I wish it was a summer fling! Haha. I guess I could call it that since I LOVE to sit and design for hours in the comfort and cool and darkness of my own room.  I'm earning a little, a very little FIVE DOLLARS a job this summer so I can go to my brother's wedding in Idaho at the end of this month.  It sure beats riding my bike and throwing newspapers in the morning;) LOL

My Designs...

Here are a few designs I made and am printing for my good friends:)  This is NOT a business.  It's actually a free service!  You pay for your t-shirts, and printing... that's it!  Thank you for believing in me with your very important projects.

My first printing job of the summer was the "Tamate & Luella TAULA" family reunion in June.  Make sending a sample habit, dear designers and printers.  They see what you cannot see after hours of looking at it.  Get a fresh pair of eyes.  It would have been "Tamale..."  Thanks Johanna for my first job! Sure beats babysitting!



LOI-ON Family Reunion

My next design and print job was for the "Joseph and Poulima LOI-ON."  I'm so proud of Mana Marie for getting everything together before she left for Samoa for good:(  I'm gonna miss her.












LESA Family Reunion

Here is the Lesa family reunion shirts... isn't the design nice?  Aina gave me her idea and I ran with it... I'm so glad to have been chosen to do their artwork.

Big ups to Aina and her vision.  It came out really nice.  I also love how the turquoise POPS off the gray.








FEAGAIGA O ALI'I


   

I have the wonderful pleasure of designing and printing shirts for a very talented group of dancers this year who will be performing at the Samoan Cultural Week in Salt Lake City July 24th-27th.

Their very talented instructor is my cousin Garnet Moea'i Latu and I LOVE watching them perform.  I cannot wait to see them in their shirts!  Thank you for entrusting with me your very first FOA t-shirts:)  ♥♥♥ you, cuz!

I have a few more jobs lined up this summer.  If you want me to design or print your family reunion shirts, etc. please remember I need at least 4 weeks in advance notice.

Mahalo plenty for reading!

Aloha, Faga

No comments:

Post a Comment