Monday, October 29, 2012

Savvy Subscription Special

After the crazy kind of weekend some of you have had with storms and tsunami warnings, I think it's time I post about Emergency Preparedness or how to get started.  Like I always say... "couponing is the fastest, most affordable way to build a food storage."  That said, let's get started!

Here's step 1 of Getting Prepared: subscribe to your local Sunday paper.  If you get junk coupons like in Hawaii, sign up for an ebay account and buy online.  

This Savvy Subscription Special is good for Utah (County, I think!):

Call the Newspaper Hotline – 801-344-2959 to order your newspapers.

Daily Herald Newspaper – Print Edition – (Utah County)
1 Sunday Copy $6.00/month
3 Sunday Copies $14.24/month
4 Sunday Copies $16.78/month
5 Sunday Copies $18.54/month
*Subscription includes a Daily Herald Thursday print edition

Ebay users:

Log in to your ebay account and search "coupons".  My advice is to purchase "Buy Now" coupons so you don't have to wait for your bid to win.  Have your coupons shipped overnight if the sale you wish to use your coupons for starts within 3 days.

That's it!  Questions, post comments or email me at msjnuga@gmail.com

Thank you for reading, 
♥ Faga

No comments:

Post a Comment