Monday, July 2, 2012

Day 1



Day 1 is going great so far!  I weighed in at 354lbs. this morning.  YIKES!  It's okay though because I'm about to Doterr' it up these 90 days! 

I had a chocolate shake for breakfast, drank my lifelong vitamins and Terrazyme.  Now, I'm waiting for lunch:)  Not that I'm hungry, the shake actually curbs my appetite, but because it's what I'm used to... ALWAYS eating.

I have a busy day ahead of me being it's the first day of the month at Doterra.  Stay tuned to see what I eat for lunch.  I'm hoping a little protein and a lot of veggies.  

If you're doing this challenge with me and would like to know what I'm taking, here's the list:
  • Slim & Sassy metabolic blend $24.50
  • Chocolate TrimShake $40
  • Lifelong Vitality pack $74.50
  • Terrazyme $37.50
  • Lemon oil $10 for my water
Let me know if you need to order any of these products.  The prices listed are wholesale.

Have a FABULOUS day y'all!  Love, Faga

PS: My mom is so supportive, she started today with me for support:)  What a gal.  That's why she is my best friend.  Good luck everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment