ALOHA. I know, long time no post yeah? Well, I thought I'd stop by to say hello and to tell you what I've been up to. I just completed 90 days in doTERRA... yahoo! For me, this is a HUGE accomplishment in life because, quite frankly, I do a terrible job at being and staying committed to anything! Well, okay maybe I'm a little too committed to junk food, fast food, and Facebook. Maybe that's why I'm not committed to anyone. LOL, did my mother write that? Haha.
I need to give props where props is due. I said I'd always remember those who were there to love, support, and encourage me when I was at my worst, and that's why I'm back! Through everything I've been through over the years, YOU, my [two or three] faithful readers have listened and I love you:)
It's going to be ROUGH the next 90 days as I have been enlisted in doTERRA's Diamond Club 2012 - a rigorous four months of traveling to build my team as well as my business, but I'm for the challenge. I've never had to do anything like this and I think it's great that the Lord is opening a new chapter in my book of LIFE. Who'd a thunk? Yes, I am WAY nervous but I know with the support of my family, besties, and readers, I can do it!
My bucket list is FINALLY picking up. I'm not so sure I'm ready to jump out of a moving plane just yet, but everything is coming to play. I started using doTERRA products because of my health issues. I never in a million years thought it would set me free! The Lord KNOWS the desires of our hearts. Endure and never give up! OMG, here come the tears. #GodIsGood:)
Thank you for reading!
LOVES,
Faga
{I got the "LOVES" thingy from Kalli Kamauoha}

No comments:
Post a Comment