Friday, April 20, 2012
100 Days of Life...
I am very happy to announce that today marks 100 days that I have been blessed with life! Exactly 100 days ago, I woke up in the morning with one thing on my 'to do' list; to take my own life:( I was depressed - I was a burden on my family after many years of being dependent on them. I was on 22 different medications and 1,000 units of insulin. I weighed over 400lbs. and I had enough! I began writing my goodbye letter when I received a visit from a dear friend. She saved my life that day!
She brought over essential oils and stood there while I tried all of them. One by one, I began to feel better. "Wait, this is all in my mind, this can't be happening." The day ended with an unexpected twist as I stood in line at doTERRA will call waiting to pick up my order. I stood there sobbing because of what I was set out to do that morning.
Since then, not only my life, but the lives of my family and many friends have changed. doTERRA is a huge blessing in my life as I am able to take the focus off of myself and place it on the service of others, where our main focus should be in life:)
I believe that EVERYTHING - good and bad - happen for a reason. I had to go through that state of misery to appreciate my life's worth and the value of my family and God. I thank Him every day for LIFE and for allowing me to help my parents. They are my main support and without them, I have no idea where I'd be. I can finally give back a little of what they've given me.
God IS Good... all the time! Remember that! No matter how bad you think your life is, someone ALWAYS has it worse. I have learned that as I visit the homes of many different people.
Thank you for reading.
God bless,
Faga Nuga

2 comments:
We love you and are so very proud of your decision to grab hold of your health and situation and for taking advantage of something that has changed your life for the better. Happy 100 Days of life :)
love you FAGA. with as many friends as you/we have we are never alone! love you sister and i am so glad that you are still here with us. :-)
Post a Comment