Thursday, February 2, 2012

Fat, Stretch Marks and Spider Veins... Poof! Be Gone

One of my absolute favorite Facebook pages to visit daily is "LifeForce Doterra Essential Oils", it has a remedy for practically everything you have using Doterra oils.  Here is my favorite post by far:)  Bye-bye fat and stretch marks!!

Hmm... I wonder if this mix will make me look like this in ONE week? LOL

"10 drops each aroma touch, cypress, ginger or geranium (I do both), lemongrass, slim and sassy, grapefruit. In 15 ml bottle fill rest w COCONUT OIL. been using it for a week and my skin is softer, more supple and the stretch marks are fading! it also tightens skin and helps you lose inches. I started using it for fat. Now realize it is diminishing my spider veins, stretch marks, and fat!!" (from Heather)

AWESOME!!!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment