- Starting measurements: 457 inches (WHAT are you measuring? A house? bwaahaha.)
- After 7 days on Slim & Sassy: 407.5 inches
- Total inches lost: 49.5 inches... WOOHOO!!!
I love doTERRA's 'New You' Weight Loss Program! In the FIRST seven days, I've lost FOURTEEN POUNDS and 49.5 inches... that is absolutely amazing to me - one who has no luck in the past with any kind of weight loss regimen.
I don't have to perfect on this diet, I can be myself. I don't starve myself or practically kill myself working out. In fact, the first two days I was still snacking on A LOT of junk food and drinking soda.
Once your body gets used to being on Slim & Sassy, it automatically wants to do good; eat healthier and get out and MOVE! I am very excited about my results and if I can do it, YOU can too. Like I tell myself over and over since Jan. 1, 2012, THIS is the year... I need to get healthy, get fit, and enjoy life to the fullest. I was only enjoying the very minimum because of my limitations. This product is gonna set me FREE!!!
Please, if you suffer from diabetes, neuropathy, thyroid, anything, try doTERRA. It is changing my life right before my very eyes!!! I know many get turned off because they just don't want to join another MLM. This product will enhance your life. Give it a try. You won't be sorry. And if you love it, share it, and get paid at the same time:)
I thank Penny & Vili Toilolo for introducing me to this product. I love you guys!!!
Thank you for reading my blog.
Love & Aloha,
Faga
1 comment:
So happy for you Faga! Keep up the great work..Thanks for the motivation to get healthy. I need to get off my muli and work out....
Post a Comment