"Just picked up some 'Slim & Sassy' from DoTERRA... can't wait to get Slim so I can give it you da Sassssy;)" --Facebook status just now.
doTERRA's Slim & Sassy
doTERRA's Slim and Sassy is designed to help manage you appetite in between meals. It is a blend of Lemon, Peppermint, Ginger, Grapefruit and Cinnamon essential oils.
How do you use Slim and Sassy?
It is so easy! Just add 8 drops to 16 oz. of water and drink throughout the day! It not only helps manage your appetite, but it also calms your stomach and helps lift your mood through the day.
It is a wonderful way to keep proper hydration throughout the day. It has zero-calories, and is a wonderful alternative for the other High-Calorie drinks most often used.
Check out this webinar about the science behind Slim and Sassy! It also has some great testimonials of people loosing quite a bit of weight! Amazing!!! {Link}
On my way home, I stopped off at Good Earth to grab a package of empty gelatin capsules so I can start the Diabetic Regimen with Coriander and some other doTERRA Essential Oils. I am super excited to live healthier, without pain, and be normal... and a li'l Sassy;)
Just in case you're wondering what the empty capsules look like...
I feel MUCH energy today! Maybe it's all in mind... and maybe my mind should have been thinking this way a long time ago:)
Have a good one! Thanks for reading!
Love & Aloha,
Faga



No comments:
Post a Comment