Anywho, I feel great today! I monitored my sugar this morning and (drum roll please...) it was 114mg/dl. That's the closest to normal! I haven't had a sugar that great in months!! I ate chicken w/ mushrooms and spinach for breakfast.
I tried the mixture of doTERRA oils found here:
- 5 drops of Coriander
- 3 drops of Cinnamon
- 3 drops of Lemongrass
- I also added 5 drops of Slim & Sass so I don't have to drink it!
I am so happy at my results this morning. It's been a long while since my sugar was THAT LOW! My fasting sugar is normally a blinking ERROR. No, really! The machine really wants to read... "ARE YOU SERIOUS SISTER?" lmao
Tips for today:
- I do recommend that if you are using Slim & Sassy, you must drink a lot of water! Not only does Slim & Sassy curb your appetite but it also helps to detox your liver. If you do not drink a lot of water, you body will still detox. I found this out the hard way and ended up with an itchy rash similar to hives. An added benefit to an increased water intake with Slim & Sassy is your hair will be softer and your skin will be more nourished. Please, take my advice and drink water!
- Make your meals easy & quick! I buy frozen 'fully cooked' meat; chicken, salmon, etc. so that when it's time to cook, it's a cinch! Also: plan ahead! If you don't have your meals prepared ahead of time, you WILL eat ANYTHING (including cookies, crackers, whip cream! bwaahaha)
- You should drink the Slim & Sassy Meal Replacement Shake... it burns the fat from your thighs! YES!!! Finally a product that HATES my thighs just as much as I do:)
Good luck and keep up the good work!!! Text me if you need products or to join!
Love & Aloha,
Faga

No comments:
Post a Comment