School started exactly one month from yesterday and I haven't started work on my classes and I've turned in only a few assignments in my English class. In fact, I haven't even unwrapped all of my textbooks. Why am I procrastinating? I don't want to miss a HOT deal! "WHAT?" Yeah, I don't me or my coupon group to miss a HOT deal! I know, I am a sorry excuse for those students who come from clear across the globe, pay their own tuition, eat saimin all semester long, and get straight A's! Ugh, I hear it every day from my mom, but SHE'S RIGHT! I hate to admit it but she IS right!
I need help... I need professional help! Am I alone? Is anyone else out there in this world in the same boat as I?
It's reached an all-time LOW (or high); I sleep for about an hour or so then I'm back online. I have 10-12 windows open. It's like the chambers of my brain-- they're all open and that's why my brain CANNOT focus on one thing and see it all the way through. I'm a starter but what I start I don't finish and that irritates me.
Check it out:
Look at the very top! These are all open windows on my computer right now!!!
I twitter like da heo! This is a version of twitter; 3X3 columns of my FAVES!!!
I don't know how I'm ever going to ease up on my online activity. Hey, I'm from Laie... I was born to surf! That said, 'Hang Loose'! Take 'em easy, take 'em kea!
Thanks for reading. KIND suggestions, greatly appreciated:)
Love, Faga


No comments:
Post a Comment