Sunday, September 4, 2011

Smith's Unadvertised Deals: Oxy $1.99 & Nyquil $0.59 - $0.99


A "newbie" couponer wanted to test the waters this evening so I thought I'd take her to see if any of the P&G Promo items were in stock.  Fortunately, she was able to get everything she had coupons for. She was bring down her total to a little over $40 from $150+!  GREAT Job sis!!  However, she wanted the Dawn Olay Hand Renewal so we went to Smith's in PG.

To my pleasant surprise, I found two GREAT unadvertised deals.  I found Oxy face cleanser and wipes on sale for $2.99 - $1.00 off any OXY Product, any $1/1 (10-1-11) NestleRP-7/31 = $1.99!  Not bad for Oxy.  The other unadvertised deal I found was in a cart under everything:

Vick's NyQuil and DayQuil were on clearance for $2.09 - $2.49

I bought 8 products at $2.09
and 12 products at $2.49
then used (10) Vicks products $3/2 (9-30-11) PG-8/28
Paid: $0.59 for the smaller bottles and $0.99 for the bigger ones

Heck, I would've bought them if they were expired but luckily for me, and my family, they weren't!

I can't tell you enough how important it is to keep your coupons clipped and organized, and to keep your binder with you at all times even if you're just running in.


Great deal to start my new week off!  Have a great week all!

Love, Faga

No comments:

Post a Comment