I say this because Spam & Spaghetti is one of my favorite dishes and because it was actually FREE! One of the best things about couponing and stockpiling is the option to shop from your pantry after a long day of working and if you just don't feel like cooking. All the ingredients used to make this dish were in my pantry so it was FREE! I was able to use the can goods that would expire in the next 3 months. YAY for not having to throw away food! Wednesday nights at the Nuga's is my night to cook! Ugh, and EVERY Wednesday I dread the thought of having to cook... but not as much as I dread eating at the Nuga's on "Corned Beef & Saimin Tuesdays". LOL, just kidding Lolo:)
Spam: FREE
Onions and Oil: FREE
Can spaghetti: FREE
Coke Zero: FREE
BONUS: No gas or time wasted.

No comments:
Post a Comment